Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ni hao (Hello)


A good opportunity has finally come my way,
And with this i hope my career will make headway.

For a project my company would be sending me to china,
And i hope i can execute my work with good stamina.

My boss says i was really destined to have this opportunity,
And this makes me feel that with this company i'll have a good affinity.

He says he would be banking on my commitment to this company,
And i hope the loyalty i show in years to this organization would be many.

I never had expected such an offer to come my way so fast,
And things are really looking much better than the past.

It's been only two months but i'd really like to admit,
That i am already thinking of making my life at
Commit.

(Image Courtesy: http://www.chinasoft.com.au/images/nihao.jpg)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a happy guy for u...this poem really reflects his happiness and i hope he really succeeds in tht company

Anonymous said...

ANIL :COOL MAN KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP MARK MY WORDS " TRY AND STAY COMITTED TO THIS PLACE " FOR UR BRIGHT FUTURE DON'T JUMP PLACES FOR SALARIES
FINALLY GOOD JOB MAN KEEP IT UP CONGRATULATIONS LOOKING FRWARD TO SPEAK TO U

Cedric Dias said...

@ lokesh: Thanks man for ur wishes and yes i am really excited about this trip.

@ anil: Thanks for wishing me luck and yes salary wil definitely come with time.

DenziL said...

All the best dude... Keep up the hard work.... You are turning out to be a better poet than Ehsaan Kureshi....