Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jealous Guy


She came into my life unknowingly,
Played a role in my decisions unintentionally,
By being part of my life she changed my mentality,
Hence i am really sorry for the times i hurt her personally,
Not having her as a Valentine, is something i will have to live without,
But losing her as a friend, is something which i really do not want.

The lyrics below are of one of my favorite track: Jealous Guy by Roxy Music. I always try to relate with this song.

I was dreaming of the past,
And my heart was beating fast,
I began to lose control,
I began to lose control,
I didn´t mean to hurt you,
I´m sorry that I made you cry,
I didn´t mean to hurt you,
I´m just a jealous guy.

I was feeling insecure,
You might not love me anymore,
I was shivering inside,
I was shivering inside,
I didn´t mean to hurt you,
I´m sorry that I made you cry,
I didn´t want to hurt you,
I´m just a jealous guy.

I was trying to catch your eye,
Thought that you were trying to hide,
I was swallowing my pain,
I was swallowing my pain,
I didn´t mean to hurt you,
I´m sorry that I made you cry,
I didn´t mean to hurt you,
I´m just a jealous guy.

So remember if u want to maintain a relation:
It's really important for the other person in ur life to love u as u love that person.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess, to love is to love unconditionally. its not as important to possess the one u love, as much to love. u may not have the person, but it doesnt mean u stop loving. its necessary to respect the reasons due to which one is not reciprocating ur feelings, whatever they are! atleast life is easier that way...
if u truly love some one, u wud truly care for that one n definitely not want to be the cause of the hurt.
all easier said than done, as everything is relative and a subjective perception.
good piece. keep writing :-)

Cedric Dias said...

@ revathi: Nice Response. I agree with almost everything you had to say.

DenziL said...

I am just a jealous guy... Suits me too...

Unknown said...

isleyee bolta hoon k ladki k peeche bhag mut

:)