Sunday, June 08, 2008

White Mischief

White was the color she chose to wear that day,
Second glance was definitely on, once our eyes were set her way.

Getting closer to her would have probably been on every guys mind,
Coz after watching her, one could definitely not pretend to be blind.

For a moment I thought, how lucky were the strands of hair flowing around her face,
Coz with the blowing wind, they were surely the lucky ones being felt by her & set in place.

Suddenly she just turned back and gave a smile which looked so mischievous,
And believe me I had no option but to reciprocate, as it was kind of infectious.

I am still trying to figure out what made her smile in my direction,
U don’t think much about this, coz I am just writing rhyming verses for my blog collection. :-)

4 comments:

Mini Pillai said...

Such a sweet poem

Mini Pillai said...

Such a sweet poem

Prashant Karkera said...

:)

Bombay Girl said...

Awwe cedric!! I was almost about to leave you a comment asking more when you said that these were just lines! WTF DUDE? Haha, how have you been? I've gone and done it this time.

Click Here

NOW SHOW ME THE TECHIE IN YOU! Mwahahaha it's going to be interesting. A fun tag, not the "your 5 favorite books kind"