Sunday, June 26, 2005

GHOSTS

During our childhood whenever we used to make trouble at home, our parents or relatives used to scare us by saying a ghost will come .This was basically to scare us from doing any trouble at home .However with age we saw some ghost related movies and there was a feeling that ghosts exist.Also we had certain people who used to get scared going in the dark alone. So at the end of this i want to have your opinion whether you beleive in ghosts or not. And if you beleive then had you experienced one before. I dont beleive in ghosts, but i have some of my friends who think otherwise. So please leave your opinion to my question.
Does any one believe in ghosts?

3 comments:

ReStArT said...

I believe in ghosts.

DenziL said...

Nope... I dont beleive in Ghosts but then who is not scared when one is all alone in a dark jungle???

Masoom Parvez said...

I used to be scared of ghosts....till last year I met with an accident and lost my life. After life has been cool as I have made a lot of ghost friends. Now, I am scared of humans...the world of ghosts is already over-populated with thousands of years of accumulation of spirits. But now, with all the violence that humans commit against humans (aided by modern WMDs) our world is on a verge of collapse....and we are scared because we dont know what is after-death.