Sunday, June 26, 2005

Does Anything Scare You


I beleive everybody in their life gets scared about something or the other.Some get scared of ghosts, some get scared of heights, While some get scared of miniature creatures like lizards and rats.Also There are some who get scared to go in swimming pool,some who are scared to go alone in darkness,while there are some who get scared to sleep alone.Also there are some who get scared to travel alone, while there are some who get scared of crowds. Some fear to get on stage.
To be frank i get scared of heights. Just wanna know if anything scares you.So feel free to leave your opinion for the same

1 comment:

DenziL said...

Courage is not the absence of Fear.. but rather it is a judgement that says something else is more important than Fear..

The definition of Fear keeps on changing as we grow up... When I was a small kid I was scared of Ghosts, then I was scared of cockroaches, then it was my school principal who used to scare me, then it was the fear of dying....

Now I am not scared of anything as such... I now beleive in the saying of a famous wrestler... "If it does not kill you; it will only make you stronger"

So dont let anything scare you... Remember there is someone above... who is protecting you each and every moment of your life...