Sunday, June 11, 2006

CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU GIRL

Hey girl you've been sounding very sweet of late,
And i don't know the reason behind this mate.

It feels good to hear such a pleasant voice,
And it definitely makes everyone feel nice.

There are many things about you that i miss,
And thinking about them makes me bliss.

But there's one thing that's still bothering me,
As i feel that you've still not forgiven me.

If that's the case then do let me know,
Coz i'll try to convince you anyhow.

And if you do feel i'm not worthy to be your friend,
Then do let me know, so that our relation can amicably end.

4 comments:

DenziL said...

Short and sweet....

Somehow I feel that I am turning into a fan of your poems...

Anonymous said...

chutiya banaraheli hai re baap

Anonymous said...

hey dude

I 100% agree with Denzil
even I am becoming fan of ur poems
its really good dude
keep writing more of Romantic ones

Anonymous said...

HEY, thats awesome poem, really funtastic