Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I GIVE A DAMN...

It's easy to identify when one is being avoided,
And this happens when people around u are a bit undecided.

This is what certain people have started making me feel,
And this can be spotted when people appear unreal.

Back stabbing is something i really dislike,
And this is something from me they are unlike.

I give a hell to this kind of behavior,
Coz with this one shows he/her is inferior.

There's a limit really to forgive and forget,
But i try my best to overcome this target.

I always thought i was a guy, who is jealous,
But with their behavior they really appear very callous.

This poem has been written in a fit of anger,
But don't get scared of me coz ur life is not in danger.

I as a person don't have a habit of talking behind peoples back, but have seen this behavior in many people. Why can't people tell what problems they have to the opposite person directly on the face than talking behind his/her back. It should not matter if the opposite person would get hurt. It is 10 times better than talking behind peoples back. What do u think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is a gentle guy gettin hurt very easily...but if he keeps his thinkin like his poem then he surely will become a guy with kick ass attitude......thts da way to go abt things bro....don give a fU@%

Cedric Dias said...

@ Lokesh:

Ya lokesh, i'm definitely there for friends and am an emotional person that way. But once if i feel someone is trying to play with my emotions, i give a F@#K for that.

And i think i've learnt it from u only. :-)

DenziL said...

Rightly said... Sometimes we are hypocrites... But, you know what... atleast in Animal Kingdom... this thing does not hold true... Proud to have such true friends like you...

Cedric Dias said...

@ Denzil:

It is good to have a friend like u. I have learnt many things about life from you, and when i see myself implemeting them in my daily life, Life seems all the more beautiful.