Sunday, May 28, 2006

FIRST CRUSH






Colleagues you all might have had a crush,
After watching whom, your hearts began to rush.
All my friends i too was no different,
And have also suffered from this ailment.

In my case, she knew me very well,
But we just moved apart, without any farewell.
I met her today, after a pretty long time,
And she welcomed me, by giving a sweet smile.

On speaking to her, i realized i was getting nervous,
And i was hoping that it would not be conspicuous.
We happened to speak for a pretty good while,
And she asked me to come over the next time.

She looked much prettier than the last time,
Probably this was happening as i'd seen her after a long while.
Conversing with her made me think about the time we spent together,
Because memories of the first crush are always there to remember.

So guys and gals, did u experience such feelings after u met ur first crush somewhere. Feel free to leave ur comments on the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... Dude

I 100% agree with what Riddhi says jus say it out, may be even she is waiting for you, you never know right? Girls never make the first move....... wish u all the Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

hi ced, from the day one i wa teling you that tell everything wats on ur mind n in ur heart for her.....this the only way to get away or get in to it....aaar ya par....chuk de fatte

Anonymous said...

Hey Cedric i totally agree with Riddhi, Imtiaz & Nirav.......May b words frm ur heart must find aa way out before its 2 late........All the Best