Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TRUTH: LOVE HURTS


For all my friends who knew i always studied byheart,
I want u all to know that the poems i had written, were always a reflection of my heart.

It's true i always sent her messages that involved love,
As she never updated me that she really does disapprove.

It's also true that she sent me messages that involved friendship,
However i always responded with messages in terms of relationship.

It took me three months to tell her, that i liked her,
But she made it very clear at that moment itself, not to think about her.

I hope that she doesn't consider me a pervert,
Coz if that's the case i would like her decision to revert.

I had always wanted to take my relationship with her further,
But now i think its time for me to respect the feelings of her.

She says, she always treated me as a good friend,
So i feel its time for me, to not let this friendship end.

Friends like her are not found every day,
And i would like our cherished moments to stay.

I tried my very best, but i failed to commove,
This probably happened as i misunderstood her friendship for love.

I know it would be difficult to overcome my feelings for her,
But that would be better than to again try hurting her.

I called her one last time expecting the unachievable,
And her response was something that was always inevitable.

I asked her if after all this can we still remain friends,
But with no response from her side, sadly its our friendship that would end.

I would really hope that she does change her mind,
Coz without responding she does look very unkind.

No comments: