Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's her.


I read this somewhere that "Poets are all who love, who feel great truths, and tell them; and the truth of truths is love." That's the reason i am continuing where i left earlier, by trying to make some poems.

It was not love at first sight,
But that doesn’t mean my love is not right,
Coz be it day or night,
My love for her is always intact.

She always likes singing,
Though it is not worth dying,
But that doesn't stop me from dreaming,
What would actually happen if she undergoes training.

She cried at the slightest pain,
And it took me a lot of time to restrain,
But my efforts didn't go in vain,
As it would make her laugh again.

She has a naughty smile,
To see that i could walk a mile,
Her range of looks are versatile,
As vast as the longest river Nile.

She has a pleasant voice,
Which makes me feel nice,
I'd hope that she would add spice,
By being a part of my life.

Hearing her voice makes my day,
That is what i miss most these days,
As our work has taken us different ways,
And this has brought my life into disarray.

I want to end by saying that when you feel lonely, remember that someone somewhere is thinking of you.

1 comment:

Tarun said...

Good going dude..
I wanna introduce you to another poet in our group.. He's also a romantic poet.. Dunno whom he writes for, but he does pen down a few romantic lines..
He is none other than our very own, Naveen.

Continue penning down these lines.. Nice to read poems penned from a person's heart..