Thursday, May 04, 2006

Poet..... who me?

As i said last time around, i have been influenced in writing many poems. I want u all to have a look at these poems. Remember nothings plagiarised. It's straight from the heart.

First one: (This was written when she was taking about her own styles & i had already got the offer letter in a new company)

She is very naughty,
She is very sweet,
She makes u feel horny,
But she is really neat.

She makes u feel crazy,
She makes u feel good,
She has a good smile,
That is worth travelling a mile.

She follows no style,
She follows no rule,
But the style that she creates,
In itself becomes a rule.

I don't want to forget u,
But i have to move away,
But i want you to know,
That even in my silence,
My love for u will never change.

Second one: (This was in response to her comments of me not being romantic)

You say i'm sad,
I think that's too bad,
You say i don't know romance,
I think u never gave me a chance,
Never judge a person in haste,
Coz later u may repent ur taste.

Third one: (This was written in the middle of the night)

Sometimes i feel i love u,
Sometimes i feel i hate u,
But at the end of the day i realize,
Ur d one for me & i still need u.

Fourth one: (This was when i was trying to let her know my feelings)

I love u not because i need u,
I need u because i love u,
Coz jab maine tujhe apna dil diya,
Mujhe pata nahi tera naam ______.

Fifth one: (This was when i was really admiring her)

If looks could kill,
I would be dead,
Ur beautiful,
That is the reason y i said.

Sixth one: (This was when i was angry with her , however i did not sms her, as i did not want to hurt her)

I'm hurt by ur actions,
U'll have to bear my reactions,
Life without u was like a cake without cream,
But now i wanna forget u like a bad dream,
I was thinking to have u as my wife,
But now i feel better as i won't have u in my life.

Seventh one: (This was my first poem for her)

Ek thi gaon ki choree,
Jise dekha karta mein chori chori,
Jab mein dekha karta use roz,
Tab kho deta mein apna hosh,
Jis ladki ko maine dil diya,
Us ladki ka naam ______.

Eight one: (This was a poem for one of my male friends and his chick)

ABC & DEF got wet in rain,
So DEF's mom hit her with cane,
But DEF's effort didn't go in vain,
As after 9 months she developed labor pain.

Actually this time round even if you don't comment, it will not matter. Coz she likes my poems, that's more than enough appreciation. Still i need ur comments. Hope they don't sound cheap. However give the last poem the benefit of doubt. Need to have ur comments.

3 comments:

DenziL said...

Hey Cedric... You do have written some nice poems dude... I am planning to borrow some of them or some SMSs....

Keep penning down the lines... A human heart in any emotion can bring out the best in you...

DenziL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tarun said...

Hey dude... Loved a few of yr poems.. think they r really from deep inside yr heart.. Who's the gal, dude?? ;)